teszt

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BLACK & RED


As I mentioned we spent this weekend with George in Budapest. The weather was realy cold, that is why we didn´t want to come out of our apartement. We moved mostly by car and we planed our program only indoor. When I am in Budapest I have to visit some shops to inspire myself and to see trends. And as an evening relax we use to go to the IMAX movie in Arena shopping center. This time we chose the film Oz the great and powerfull - it was nice experience. 

On Monday we wanted to visit a famous exhibition called MURDER in Vörösmarty tér, but this is the only day when, the exhibition is closed. So we will visit it later. Despite of the bad weather we can not miss the walk in the city. I love walking in the bank of the Danube. So I want to share with you some photos from walking in this amazing city. I adore the combination of red and black color the contrast of those colors. I wear there my black Orsay Jacket and my new red trousers from Mango. In this cold weather give you the best protection a large scarf - I chose my old red scarf from F&F. My big brown bag is from AVON.









No comments:

Post a Comment